News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi all,

Everybody can play except Rick and Daniel.

the fourth and fifth men are in question for this quizz. I have found the name but I hope you can do the same. Goodluck

Christophe

PS ! the quality of the photo isn't good, and it is very small in size. So I'll do the best for the quizz

Guest Rick Research

Ahhhhhhhh....

Nobody easier to identify than well decorated Reichsheer officers in a nice group, post 1926. :love: :jumping:

Good!

Thuringian is Werner Baron Ascheberg - his IMPRESSIVE Ernestinian Dec. can be found in the rolls :rolleyes:

Obviously he had 2 bars to his CM2X which are not listed in the Roll.

HOH3X, VAs, EH3bX, CK, CM2X, BMO4 - which appears to be a BT4b - mistake in the Ranklists!!!!

1892-1968

The other one is later LtGen Helmut Beukemann

EKRK, DKiG, HOH3X, BrK1, BrK2a, HH, WHDA1, InfSt, VAs, BulgInf, JsTM

1894-1981

Reichsheer guys are SOOO easy.

Greetings

Daniel

Yes, Reichwehr guys are easy ...... if you have the Reichwehr ranklists. UM...where could I get a 1924 Reichwehr Army Ranklists???? :unsure: I heard an enterprizing individual has reprinted it :cheeky:

Paul,

Yes I heard about a small enterprice who do it :jumping: . Just for information I was lucky enough to have the RL from 1920 to 1932. And the most important a lot of mistakes which appeared on RL from 1924 to 1927 disappeared in the RL 1928 and 1929. I don't know why but it is like that.

Christophe

Guest Rick Research

There is no Secret to being a Research Gnome.** All it takes is the right reference sources, being able to read hideous Martin Luther typeface, and at least one eye.

** Well, not that we can tell outsiders about without having to kill them. :catjava: