News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Eduard 1/48 Fokker D.VII

StephenLawson

Stephen,

That looks really very good, especially considering how small it is.

Unfortunately, it tempts me to start looking at kits and wondering if I have the time, skill or patience again to tackle a model after a break of (insert large number here) years.

You seem to finish what many others never achieve. Look forward to seeing more,

David

Steve, Do I have to call you Stephen now?? Another beauty!! I guess I will have to break down and post some of my tiny monsters. The only problem is, my PHOTOgraphy skills leave a tad bit to be desired...

Hey Jim, we have too much road behind us to change now just don't call me late for dinner. Don't let him fool ya folks he is killa - dilla with a polaroid. Model On!

• 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Love your paint work! :love::D:beer: ...and your photography is none too shabby.

Many Thanks Bob, I was resently asked if I wanted to do a book on building WWI aircraft models. They want to use my photos of my builds. Don't know if it will ever get past the talking but it feels great they asked.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 5 years later...