News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK 1. Klasse L/56, Funcke & Bruninghaus

Dear forumites,

I'd like to hear your comments on this IC and what do you know about the maker of this cross.

I really appreciate your most appraciated inputs...

ciao,

Claudio

Picture of the obverse:

Hi Claudio,

nice original IMO.

Can't tell you much about the maker, except for the fact that they used a number of different pins on their ek's.

The SB is a different story: they are marked on the disc (like L58 crosses) but stamped from the INSIDE.

best regards,

Ben

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Claudio,

nice original IMO.

Can't tell you much about the maker, except for the fact that they used a number of different pins on their ek's.

The SB is a different story: they are marked on the disc (like L58 crosses) but stamped from the INSIDE.

best regards,

Ben

Nice example. I have a similar one, unmarked, where the catch opens to the left. I love the shape of the L/56 pieces...almost schinkel shaped.

Rich

Edited by Richard Gordon

Hi Rich!

You are correct about the hinge... ;-) I just checked. I really do like your Iron Cross... and I totally agree with your comment about the Schinkel'sche kind of cross' shape!

Thanks for showing!

Ciao,

Claudio