News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Case for three medals

Iver

New in my collection.. I have bought it as U see, with those medals in there, but the EVK was not original in the case, as U can see on the shape of the "hole" in the case.. Probably Long service cross or "mobilization cross"?

Hi Iver,

Great case!jumping.gifjumping.giflove.giflove.gif I LOVE cases myself and drive my wife Kim crazy as I'm always on the hunt for them. I even occassionally find cases for things other than awards that I can convert to using for them. I've always thought awards, daggers, etc., look so much better being display in presentation cases. Plus whenever needed they work best for keeping such items protected.

A great case, super medals and a wonderful display together! Great find! Congratulations!!!!beer.gif

Dancheers.gif

Like Dan I can't resist a case when I find one for a medal. It took me well over a year to find the correct cases for my Special Constabulary Long Service Good Conduct Medal type collection but it was well worth the effort.

That is a very nice cased group Iver. Thanks for sharing it on this New Years Eve.

Happy New Year!

Regards

Brian

Dan, Brian: Thanks.. :)

Hunyadi: I dont´t think so... He would have at least Hungarian WWI commemorative medal, or? And maybe it is not visible on the photo, but the cross has to be "Leopold" type, because the "hole" is so shaped... and Nemzetvédelmi Kereszt is "cannon cross" type...