News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

T1 V2 MMM... possibly a dug example?

I must have been more exhausted last night than I realized. I just noticed I'd posted this accidentally as a T1 V2 and it should read T1 V3. Could one of the powers that be change that for me please and delete this post making the request?

Thank you!beer.gif

Dancheers.gif

The number is 769420

Many thanks on that!jumping.gifjumping.gifjumping.gifjumping.gif I honestly did not see that. I know I'd looked right at it several times but thought it was a scratch or mark. My only excuse is I've been sick as a dog since Thursday night but still having to deal with work and picking up Kim in blizzards, etc. I was absolutely exhausted when I did all this. But now after seeing your post on a bit of good sleep I rechecked and sure enough it's a 7.banger.gifbanger.gif

Got it for dirt but as a T2 it's simply not worth it so working to cancel the deal. Hoping everything works out. Sigh.

But deeply appreciate your calling this to my attention.

Thanks again!!!!beer.gif

Dancheers.gif