News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I have a feeling that you are correct, that is why I asked. While we are at it,

here are better pictures of the center medallions.

Thank you for your interest and comment VtwinVince.

Best wishes,

Wild Card

Hi Chris,

Did you check and compare this piece with the ones that Thies had for sale in his last auctions? He offered a few of them which were bought from quite Hessen specialized collectors in Germany. There are a couple of German collectors who post frequently on the German forum (www.sammlergemeinschaft-deutscherauszeichnungen.org) who might give surely you some more definitive answer on this piece.

Ciao,

Claudio

Hallo Chris,

Wussten Sie prüfen und vergleichen dieses Stück mit denen, die Thies hatte zum Verkauf in seinem letzten Auktionen? Er bot ein paar von ihnen, die aus ganz Hessen spezialisierte Sammler in Deutschland gekauft wurden. Es sind ein paar deutsche Sammler, die auf dem deutschen Forum häufig Post (www.sammlergemeinschaft-deutscherauszeichnungen.org) geben könnte, die Sie sicherlich noch mehr endgültige Antwort zu diesem Stück.

Ciao,

Claudio

[/ quote]

Hallo Wild Card.

Sorry mein Englisch ist leider schlecht.

Deshalb in Deutsch.

Das Stück ist OK,stark getragen,der Bandring ist nicht Orginal.

Wenn Du Fotos zum Vergleich brauchst gebe mir Deine Email.

Ich habe mehrere von Ihnen.

Gruss

Rudi

Gentlemen,

Thank you all for your interest and comments which I find very helpful. In the end,

I feel that the quality of my piece indicates that it is most likely a spangenstuck.

When comparing the center medallions of my cross to Beau’s, the quality, especially

of the lions on the reverse, is most noticeable. The spacing of the letters in the motto

rings indicates that mine is not a (cast) copy of his; and lastly, the differences in the

suspension rings is obvious.

Thank you all again, and best wishes,

Wild Card