News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Somewhat scarce group, EK2 and 1 and other stuff...

Chris,

that is a great group to a military official. Unusually Herr Schulze, although only a "Subalternbeamte" level official was appointed to be the head of logistics in the 3rd Infantry Division. This type of appointment was usually held by higher level officials in the rank of either Intendanturrat or Intendanturassessor. Born in 1872, he was appointed as a Mil.Intend. Sekr. with a Bestallung (Patent) of 4.4.99 X. In 1914 he was on the Intendance Staff of IX. Armeekorps and served from mobilisation onwards with the Feldintendantur of 3. Kavallerie-Division until appointed Division Intendant of the 3. Infanterie-Division on 10 July 1916. From 26 March 1918 he was head of Intendance of M.E.D. 11

Awards:

EK1 and 2

Officers' Long Service Cross

Hessian Bravery Medal

Hamburg Hanseatic Cross

Schaumberg Lippe Cross for Faithful Service

Rgards

Glenn

• 3 years later...

Chris,

that is a great group to a military official. Unusually Herr Schulze, although only a "Subalternbeamte" level official was appointed to be the head of logistics in the 3rd Infantry Division. This type of appointment was usually held by higher level officials in the rank of either Intendanturrat or Intendanturassessor.

Like this gentleman ?

Unfortunately after buying the doc, i saw the dealer has a large group of "other" stuff for sale. Not EK related and 5 times more than I paid for the EK1 doc...

I am considering asking the dealer if he wants it back to ad to the group... but he was the one who plit it in the first place.

So.. if anyone ever buys the group to Militär Intandantürrat Pinther (google pick that up!)... and needs the EK doc to complete it... mail me!!