News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Ok, ok, not quite the Pour le Merite, but in its time probably the highest bravery award that there was. The Military Honor Medal 1st class! A piece from before 1900 with the proper AW mark. I have a little write up on my web page: www.medalnet.net

The piece itself is listed here:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Orden-Militaer-Ehrenzeichen-1-Kl-Preussen-Ausgabe-1864_W0QQitemZ250605140639QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMilitaria?hash=item3a593afa9f

Amazing:

A German dealer (CB) has also one for sale right now (Eur 1'500.-)... it's not a bit strange that such rare as hen's teeth decorations are beginning to pup up everywhere? Just a thought.

Edited by Claudio

I received several questions in regards to the other items the seller wolongong has for sale. I have seen most of them personaly and can vouch not just for the pieces but also for the seller.

Andreas, auch für die Gefechtsspangen? Gruß Mike

A German dealer (CB) has also one for sale right now (Eur 1'500.-)... it's not a bit strange that such rare as hen's teeth decorations are beginning to pup up everywhere? Just a thought.

This one I would not want to have.