News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Does anyone have anything from U-660?

I am interested in U-660 because I have the dagger and 3 medals of the first officer H. Jäger. The U-Boot badge, Minesweeper Bbadeg and EK2 were acquired directly from Jäger's brother. I have also met with the commander of U-660 Götz Baur. He is a very nice man with a interesting life story. So if anyone has anything from U-660 I am interested in seeing it.

Hi Paul,

I hope you find answers to your query. In the meantime would you be willing to show us pictures of the U-boot and minesweeper badges?:rolleyes:

It's always nice to see attributed pieces.

Best regards,

---Norm

Edited by Norm F

Pic. Jäger is on the right and is wearing the minesweeper badge and Götz Baur is in the back. I believe the officer in the middle is the ship's engineer.

Very nice grouping Paul. And a very nice C.E. Juncker minesweeper badge with provenance.

Best regards,

---Norm