News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

BM Private Ivan Isaevich Frunze

post-873-093838200 1291739204_thumb.jpg

And what translation I have. If anyone can add anything I'd deeply appreciate it.jumping.gifjumping.gifbeer.gif

Documents pertaining to Bravery Medal #3.389.556

1. Award card

Booklet #A 438618

Last name: Frunze

Name and Patrionymic: Ivan Isaevich

Sex: Male

Birthyear: 1922

Birthplace: Moldovan SSR, Kishinev Region, village of Ialoveni

Party Membership: n/a

Education: elementary

Nationality: Moldovan

Service in the Red Army: 10.1944-9.1946

Place of service and duty position at time of awarding: 4 Ukrainian Front, 318 Rifle Division, 1331 Mountain-Rifle Regiment – Rifleman

Place of service and duty position at the current time: Moldovan SSR, Kishinev Region, village of Ialoveni in solitary residence

Home of Record: MSSR, Kishinev Region, village of Ialoveni

14. Awards

Award Serial Number Awarder

Bravery Medal 3.389.556 1331 Rifle Regiment dated 20.3.1945

Verified by Kishinev Regional Military Commissariat, Captain of Administrative Services Golltalov on 11 April 1947

2. Award Citation

Secret

1311 Mountain Rifle Red Banner Rifle Regiment, 318 Mountain Red Banner Rifle Division, 4 Ukrainian Front Order 09/N dated 20 March 1945

On behalf of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet USSR, I award the Bravery Medal to:

20. Assistant Heavy Machine Gunner Private Ivan Isaevich Frunze – 1 Machinegun Company,

who in the regiment’s offensive fighting was wounded on 28.1.45 near the village of Bystra

(Poland).

b. 1922, Moldovan, non-party member, wounded 28.1.45, no earlier awards. Inducted by Kishinev Municipal Military Commissariat in 1944. Home address: Kishinev Oblast, Kishinev Region, village of Ialoveni. Wife – Frunze, Mariya Aleksandrovna.

Signed Commander, 1311 Mountain Rifle Regiment, Major Serov and Chief of Staff Major Bezrukov

Dan cheers.gif

• 2 weeks later...