News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Jonas E,

I have seen a surprising number of Guelphic miniatures over the years; but I must say that yours is one of the most finely executed

pieces that I have ever seen. Even though, for all practices, the awarding of this order virtually ceased in 1866, as I indicated, miniatures

of it were quite popular.

Like EK minis, the quality of Guelphic minis ranges from the good to the bad to the ugly; and as I said, you have one of the best.

Congratulations!

Wild Card

Hi Jonas E,

I have seen a surprising number of Guelphic miniatures over the years; but I must say that yours is one of the most finely executed

pieces that I have ever seen. Even though, for all practices, the awarding of this order virtually ceased in 1866, as I indicated, miniatures

of it were quite popular.

Like EK minis, the quality of Guelphic minis ranges from the good to the bad to the ugly; and as I said, you have one of the best.

Congratulations!

Wild Card

The only one I can find coming up in auction as a single was at DNW in December 2002, it was very comparable to yours and made £270. Nowadays I would expect one to make £400-500.

All the best,

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the information.. I will probably sell it sometime since my main interest is Swedish orders and decorations. I bought it from a pawnbroker for about 80 euros, so I guess it was a good buy..

/Jonas