News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Major-General Naum Semyonovich SORKIN

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Bob,

RS 876273, RB 258082, Lenin 133190, and RB 530435 are all for long service (15, 20, 25, and 30 years respectively). RB 247548 is a 'real' award and should be interesting to research. I don't know why RS 656998 was awarded by a Ukaz of the the Presidium of Supreme Soviet (It's not long service, so I would have expected a military unit Prikaz), but I would get that one too.

Hello Bob,

RS 876273, RB 258082, Lenin 133190, and RB 530435 are all for long service (15, 20, 25, and 30 years respectively). RB 247548 is a 'real' award and should be interesting to research. I don't know why RS 656998 was awarded by a Ukaz of the the Presidium of Supreme Soviet (It's not long service, so I would have expected a military unit Prikaz), but I would get that one too.

Thanks Ferdinand - this will help me focus my scarce resources, and will post results here for sure. My green "Echoes" "book unfortunately is in another country than i am right now so appreciate the direction on this.

• 3 months later...