News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

For me, it sucks, not only for combination, but also for sloppy worksmanship. Off-centered wreath, swords are in the line of drunker's walking... Such a highly decorated officer (if he would exist!) would never put such a lousily made bar on his uniform. Not to mention that ALL ribbons have swords or other devices... :speechless:

Here's the link with more pics...

http://cgi.ebay.de/9er-Feldspange-Sachsen-Baden-Anhalt-Auflagen-Orden-EK-/300547919062?pt=Militaria&hash=item45fa0d4cd6

For me, it sucks, not only for combination, but also for sloppy worksmanship. Off-centered wreath, swords are in the line of drunker's walking... Such a highly decorated officer (if he would exist!) would never put such a lousily made bar on his uniform. Not to mention that ALL ribbons have swords or other devices... :speechless:

Here's the link with more pics...

http://cgi.ebay.de/9...=item45fa0d4cd6

I defintely agree. Minus the sloppy workmanship, not having a EK2 and the actual combination of ribbons is what made me question it. Being a part of this group has defintely opened my eyes to know what to look for now. I don't wnat nayone to make the mistake that I have in the past. I forogot who said it on here, but prior to buying anything or considering it, I always post it on here.

ostprussenmann

Hi,

Nothing to say more that this bar is a pure fake :banger: . I can't understand that some people put a bid on it. The combo is a non sense. No EK ribbon, double SA ribbons with improbable devices, double EH ribbons with crown and swords !!! I just want to know how much can it cost to the final, wait and see !

Christophe

Edited by Deruelle

I found this for sale on a popular website for sale. This combination doesn't seem imaginable due to the fact that I don't see a EK2. Maybe an officer on the General Staff. What are all of the awards?

ostprussenmann

Dear Jason,

Definitely a questionable ribbon bar as the other chaps have already pointed out.

Devices on everything!! :speechless:

The awards are:

1. Saxon Albert Order

2. Saxon Albert Order

3. Saxe-Ernestine Order

4. Saxe-Ernestine Order

5. Wurttemberg Friedrich Order

6. Baden Zahringer Lion

7. Anhalt Friedrich Cross

8. Lippe-Detmold War Merit Cross

9. Braunschweig War Merit Cross

Best wishes,

Matt

I apologize if this is a bit off topic, but this seller sells also several very similar veteran association's mounted crosses (beside football pictures and other stuff). These crosses look good to me at first glance, but I notice they all have very similar reverse hardware (safety pin and light sew-in hook) so I wonder if these are fake too?

http://shop.ebay.de/ludwigderbayer1/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A4881&rt=nc&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=1