News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi,

Except the fact that there is only the word silber on the pin, there is no hallmark at all. It is the first cross I have in my hand. but all I can say is the fact that all measures and weight are textbook. I'm so happy to have such cross in my collection. I try to make more research about the maker of this cross.

Christophe

Hi everybody,

And what about the officer cross with swords of Albert of Saxe ! Here is my new treasure.

This cross were awarded 316 times during WW1 and 6 officers who already had this cross without swords, received swords during the war.

My exemplar is not in very good condition and its a late award. There is no hallmark on the back but just the word silber on the pin.

Enjoy with it

Christophe

Stunning Christophe!! :cheers:

It is good to see this pictured beside the other grades, gives a good idea of size.

Best wishes

Matt

Hi everybody,

Thanks all for your kind words.

For Palencia, I think I have something about who made the SA3X. Gustave Osang used the word SILBER on some of his medals he made. I have found that only him use that style. Like he realized all grades of Albert Order, he could be him.

Christophe