News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Is the EK2 ok?

Looks like a good one to me and in very nice condition. The maker matches the packet (76. Ernst L. Muller, Pforzheim). Is the core magnetic? Have you checked the ribbon under a black light? Three piece construction? Plus a nice complete set right dcwn to the original protective wraper. From the pics looks like a thumbs up! :beer:

Dan :cheers:

Edited by Hauptmann

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a good one to me and in very nice condition. The maker matches the packet (76. Ernst L. Muller, Pforzheim). Is the core magnetic? Have you checked the ribbon under a black light? Three piece construction? Plus a nice complete set right dcwn to the original protective wraper. From the pics looks like a thumbs up! :beer:

Dan :cheers:

try to put a paper between the core and the frame,

mostly there's enough space between the core and frame to put a paper.. :cheers:

windu

Edited by kapten_windu