News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

7 place medalbar with Serbia, Austria, Romania, Prussia and Bulgaria

Hello gentlemans,

today I will show you, I think an interesting medalbar.

I believe the most interesting medals are the first, the second and the last.

The first and the second medal are for the Service to the Royal Household, 1st Model (1882-1889), gilded medal and silver medal.

The last medal is the Bulgarian medal of Merit Type I Alexandar I Prince of Bulgaria in bronze.

This is not really my collection area, so why I have some questions. Is it known how many of this medals were awarded ? Where do you see the marketprices ?

Thank you for your answers.

Best regards,

Uwe

What do you think was the country of the recipient?

Initially I thought Austria (Austrian/German style of folded ribbons), but he has two Serbian medal in first two positions, not sure an Austrian would place them ahead of Austrian medals.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello gentlemans,

this medal bar is very nice and in best condition.....but not unique.

Probably was the medal awarded to lower official, Serbian on state department.....maybe.

See the classes, thats the max. what can official of lower rank recieved....that can not be bar of king :shame:

The period WWI era and the country is Austria.

Thanks, Xt.