News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Anyone here who was the lucky winner ? one eleven awards long with Sachsen, Braunschweig,Waldeck, and god knows what , and another 7 awards long with Sachsen goodies ...

Real beauties but very expensive :love: close to 400 Euro for two bars , but quite bad pics and no returns.

Maybe it was this years best deal :unsure:

Have a good collectors 2012 everyone

Hi Christer, Claudio,

Here are both photos of the ribbon bars.

First one has got not the Waldeck ribbon but the Reuß ribbons for the Ehrenkreuz 3rd cl with X.

I have id both ribbon bars.

Here is the first ribbon bar with 11 ribbons (note the Reuß peacetime ribbon with crown and the Spain ribbon)

Aha , so they were real :jumping: I hate when they have secret bidders , you don´t know if you are outbidding some good friend or not ;) I suppose the first one is for some High ranking Staff Off ? I´ve learned that the men in the trenches didn´t get much "bling-bling" but the guys far behind the front that drank a cup of tea with Prince zur so and so... and von that and that ... got a lot of awards. The second ribbon bar looks like a "real" fighter super nice !

Christer

Christer,

The first one was Adjudant of RJB Nr. 13 till december 1916 and served after in "Feldeisenbahn 3. Armee". Before the war he was in the JB Nr. 13 (whose Chief was the Prince of Reuß).

Second officer was in the Fuß Art Regiment before the war and till 1916. After that he was in Generalstab 32 ID.

Christophe

Edited by Deruelle