News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

It's finally in my collection, a KM visor.

I took some pictures of it, so here it is.

Most of my knowledge is from another internetforum, the French militariamagazine and "die kriegsmarine vol1" from Angolia&Schlicht,

this is my first one but have a good feeling about it!

I am glad with your opinions by the way!

Edited by reinoudmilitary

another close up from the inside, directed to the centre front.

Note the pieces of leather wich is only in the front part of the cap and in the centre there is an extra stiffener, again from a hard material.

Also there is still a metal stiffener ring inside the fixed top, which in most cases was removed to crate the floppy look

Edited by reinoudmilitary

Thanks Michel,

I hope te get some more opinions about this cap, anyone?

I don't know the excact differance between a early bund visor and a kriegsmarine, but I thought the rim of the bund one is from PVC like material.

The black lackered rim on this cap is from leather..

The black leather parts which see on the pictures from the inside from the cap is part of the visor, i don't know if this is correct but I've seen this on pictures from other KM caps.

The cocarde and wreath, that's difficult for me. Maybey Michel means that the red "eye" is a little bit small and the silver part is smaller then the black part of it??

I hope someone can help me out here!

• 1 month later...