News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Claudius thanks for your reply. Will show the back too as soon as I have it delivered.

Great. I look forward to seeing the back.

I would add to my earlier comment by saying that even if you tried to clean it...it would never be as immaculate as many other similar bars in the market that I have seen.

"It is, what it is." Like any collectible or relic from the past, it can't be as valuable as the similar item that is in better shape. But I don't believe that means that it is worthless, or that it needs to be cleaned up a bit.

In my honest opinion, any attempt to do anything with this would destroy it, and then another piece of history would be lost forever,

find it a nice corner in your display cabinet and cherish it just as you would an old soldier.

Kevin in Deva. :beer:

Thank you all for your kind answers.

Just for your information, the spange was stolen during delivery (as I assume, after I have received an empty and destroyed envelope).

Kind regards,

Marcin

I'm very sorry to hear this. For the next couple of weeks, watch ebay for the bar to show up for sale. It has such distinguishing dirtiness that it can't be hard to identify.