News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Really minty M15 greatcoat....

Greatcoats are items Ive always wanted but never have tried hard to buy. I wish I had as these have really increased in value. I've love to have a really nice one but a salty one would serve me just as well. I could make a really nice combat display with a worn coat...

Does anyone else have an example to share?

Is tzhere something unit specific that makes Chip want it so bad ? :-)

I had to shell out 550EUR for mine, but I think that was acceptable... would have prefered a name and unit in it though....

:lol: It was a nudge actually I tried to sell a couple of years ago but nobody wanted now its not for sale, I like all the repairs, things filthy had dirt in the pockets but haven't the heart to thoroughly clean it.

Eric

An M15 Einheitsmantel took the the same straps as those on the Bluse. Any M15 pair would do. The straps were not sewn to the loops, but rather were stitched to the shoulder seam. The loop (Schlaufe) was a retainer for a rolled or folded strap.

Chip