News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Collar of Order of the Crown (Nishan-i-Taj)

"I was thinking about you..." - Come on, honey! I've already informed you about current exposition following the photoshots made for me by another beautiful lady who visited Niavaran a fortnight ago. What else? :)

I've already informed you about current exposition following the photoshots made for me by another beautiful lady who visited Niavaran a fortnight ago.

What?!

Another beautiful lady?

Heraldic Don Juan :)

One of palaces at Niavaran Imperial residence complex (now museum) in Tehran. They change the number of items exposed in glass cases there from time to time (don't know why) so just now one cannot see this collar. If it is in a vault there now or somewhere else - I don't know.

Thank you. I noticed that the one posted in irangohar site comes with a suspension hook whereas the one ebay does not. I also saw another one a while back which does not have the hook.

I noticed that the one posted in irangohar site comes with a suspension hook whereas the one ebay does not.

I think this is because they somehow broke original suspension ring and later decided to add this carabiner ;)

I think we must somehow check Saadabad Military Museum in Tehran. It has its own exposition of Imperial orders and medals (and also some artifacts linked with Reza Shah - since the whole Saadabad complex was an Imperial residence too). Maybe we'll find a collar of this kind (or exactly this collar) there? :)

Edited by Mitya Ivanov

No-no-nо! Iran doesn't understand ladies' interest in gentlemen's interests. Not too much can be done by ladies there. So - it will be YOU who go to Tehran! (Not me 'cos I still have no appropriate papers to cross the border).

By the way, do we have any other photos of this chain "on the cavalier"? ;)

On Reza Shah and Mohammad Hassan - but they are well-known.

And usually of a very low quality.

Mohammad Hassan (with collar) to the left of his brother - the Shah.

Future Emperor Reza (the tallest figure) stands behind them .

11_revayat_2.jpg

Edited by Mitya Ivanov

Reza Shah with the Orders of Zolfaqar third class (neck) and fourth class, Third Esfand Decoration (early type) and Sepah Order.

Order of the Crown of Iran collar and breast star of the same.

Reza%20Shah%20Front_jpg.jpg

Edited by Mitya Ivanov

Reza Shah ...

Order of the Crown of Iran collar and breast star of the same.

That's what I am talking about! :cheers:

Reza Shah with the Orders of Zolfaqar third class (neck) ..

The one and only cavalier of 3rd class ;)