News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 1 month later...

Chris

That's unfortunate! To be diplomatic. Missed the first appearance but can I assume that the seller agreed to pull it when it was IDed as a possible bad'un?

In all fairness, I think the present seller bouht it in good faith. I have contacted him to inform him it is bad.

Best

Chris

• 1 year later...

A bit off topic but by the same artist.

A flea market find of last year.

It is an oroginal sketch of Suchodolski, hand painted with tempera colours.

The design was never printed or commercially used from what I know.

The signature is clearly Suchodolski´s.

• 6 years later...

Sincerely I do not know where you find all this. I do not even see them go on sale. This is one of the most expensive that I paid (around forty euros) and I found it by pure luck at the bottom of Delcampe because as this series has no title the seller did not really know what that it was he just called it a German soldier or something. At this rate it will take me 30 years to bring the series together (even if I have the time) before I hesitated when I saw a card on the sturmtruppen but now at less than 40-50 euros I buy without asking myself any questions because the turn of the classic is quickly done but the rarer cards are really difficult to have and go quickly. 

• 1 year later...
    • 6 months later...
    On 09/06/2013 at 20:21, Chris Boonzaier said:

I have a weakness for the work of Siegmund von Suchodolski....

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegmund_von_Suchodolski

Hello I managed to get the five that are already posted on this topic. One time you told me that you have already 6 in the set, is it possible to see the 6th different you have please. It would help me to know what it looks like.

Thanks, Julien