News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Lets see your Labor groupings with double orders and medals

Not much emphasis is given to Labor groupings, perhaps due to the difficulty in researching them? Anyway, I want to see any labor groups with duplicate orders or medals!!!

Regards

Paul

Paul, the thread title is a little misleading. "Duplicate" usually means reissue (the recipient lost the original award and received a new piece, engraved with the old serial number, to replace it). "Double awardings" is closer to what you have in mind.

I still think the recipient of the above group was a beetroot farmer. :whistle:

Thanks! I have been struggling with the wording on this one. I think that you could be right. A sound theory is better than no clue at all. I hope that someone publishes a book on the labor awards, which will include the known decrees and etc.

A person was a collective farm director, from Georgia, former republic of the USSR, probably a tea grower... As well you can see two supreme soviet deputy pins, one of the USSR and another of the Georgian republic, with very low numbers... Very low and early number for October Revolution order, 397...

Edited by MasterBo

• 2 weeks later...