Russian badge

Chris Boonzaier

As far as I know there were three types of badges (all established on January 21, 1909)

• Badge for those holding the ranks of Major-General and Rear-Admiral in the Suite of the Emperor Nicholas II

• Badge for those holding the rank of aide-de-camp in the Suite of the Emperor Nicholas II

• Badge for those who held two ranks in the Suite of the Emperor Nicholas II

and that`s it.

Edited by JapanX

Badge for those holding the ranks of Major-General and Rear-Admiral in the Suite of the Emperor Nicholas II

Gold wreath of laurel and oak branches bound by a gold ribbon tied in a bow. Inside the wreath is the silver cypher of the Emperor Nicholas II beneath the silver Imperial crown

Actually I`ve never heard about badge for "pageboys, NCOs and privates"

Badge in posts 11-12 is not a badge, but sign on cross-belt for the Life-guard hussar regiment of His Majesty.

Sorry misinterpretation of Patrikiev's translation

Badge for those holding the rank of aide-de- camp in the Suite of the Emperor Nicholas II

Silver wreath of laurel and oak branches bound by a silver ribbon tied in a bow. Inside the wreath is the gold cypher of the Emperor Nicholas II beneath the gold Imperial crown

Badge for those who formerly held two ranksin the Suite of the Emperor Nicholas II

Badge from the collection of the Military Historical Museum of the Artillery in St.Petersburg.

Gold wreath of laurel and oak branches bound by a gold ribbon tied in a bow. Inside the wreath is the gold cypher of the Emperor Nicholas II beneath the gold Imperial crown.

Edited by JapanX

Obviously that badge in post # 1 has nothing to do with these badges.

It looks like ugly phantasy fake.

Like this one ;)

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php/topic/59736-russian-1918-civil-war-st-george-medal-info/

P.S.

Sorry misinterpretation of Patrikiev's translation

Believe me dear Paul you were the only reason for my posting in this thread!

:cheers: