News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Somebody will be lucky..............

Ed

Did you see the 98/05 MG marked? ! I missed it some lucky blighter got a deal. :violent:

Eric

Don't think so....there is some MGs, Chris's style (deactivated), new on Collectors Guild. I got an advance warning so they might not be on the website yet.

Salad! rich bugger I'm living on oven drippings the rabbits outside my apartment are tasty but have to wait when nobody is about, cats & dogs clear off at first sight the word must have got out!

I haven't been this hungry since me racing days when I frequented the sally army for soup in the car at speed me vision used to go blurry I wasn't called the rolling bones for nothing..."congrats Eric here's ya Trophy" "Keep the silver pot give me money what I'm going to do with that ?"..........sorry you were saying Ed ?

Eric

Edited by Hoss

Salad! rich bugger I'm living on oven drippings the rabbits outside my apartment are tasty but have to wait when nobody is about, cats & dogs clear off at first sight the word must have got out!

I haven't been this hungry since me racing days when I frequented the sally army for soup in the car at speed me vision used to go blurry I wasn't called the rolling bones for nothing..."congrats Eric here's ya Trophy" "Keep the silver pot give me money what I'm going to do with that ?"..........sorry you were saying Ed ?

Eric

Ramanoodles..................I'll trade you a case for a MG unit marked bayonet? :whistle:

Chris....I don't have that Collectors Guild email anymore. I would have thought you'd be on their mailing list too. This is an upcoming update they send out to buyers ahead of posting the new items that will be posted. This gives their most suck up customers advantage. The latest one has machine guns, de-activated. From Eric's response, he might have that email.

You might want to ask him, if he hasn't already bought them out, his poor ploy is just that, a ploy. He's rolling in money.

Can't remember the details, if I buy then, it's up to me to see if what I buy meets my country's laws and all the paperwork is in order. A german in Germany bought a Luger from a shop I know, it took him two months to get it, but he did and that one wasn't de-activated.

"Can't forget it no import US no no with ATF for a start looking."

Hey! being you learn also not english language?? ;-)

The problem is... if the Bolt is ground and barrel drilled and plugged ala Europe, it is still a nice toy.... but to send it to the states you have to cut a side plate.... then there is not very much left methinks....