News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guys,

I'm sure you all think I am joking about finding stuff in the tips so this one was yesterdays find, nothing fancy but still dissapointing that it was unloved!

What a shame about the stupid or selfish people doing this sort of thing all over Europe and possibly the world.

It was damp and is drying out now which has caused it to bent a bit (last pic).

Jock:)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for saving that Jock! Hopefully, you can get it flattened back out. Excuse my ignorance, but what are the "tips". I have not heard this term before. Does it mean "the trash"?

Chip

Nice to see it saved from the trash heap. Now to find a collector that will value it for what it is. Any idea as to the village it is from?

Edited by dond

These small Dorfs tend to still be small, if I get time I will nip across and see if they have a memorial stone and add the picture. They tend as well to be the focal point of surrounding farm workers in the area so those families fallen are often listed too.

jock :)