News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guest Darrell

Exactly. Look at this item "they" have sold:

Lawful way to earn 720000 EUR!

All this for those who else trusts people and requires money.

I know, how using laws of Austria, for 3 weeks to earn 720000 EUR, not assessed by taxes. For this purpose it is necessary to be not the citizen of Austria and to have 36000 EUR on the bank account. As to you will fall to 3 weeks to arrive in Vienn. I shall tell the everything else to you and I shall help in all. My services cost - 20000 EUR preliminary and 10 % after reception of the profit.

You expenses will make:

1.36000 EUR - on the bank account.

2.20000 EUR - payment of my services.

3.3900 EUR - hotel in Vienn.

Total: 59 900EUR + a way

Your profit in 3 weeks 720 000EUR - 10 %. The profit is guaranteed and not assessed in one country of the World.

ATTENTION: you can take advantage of this circuit only once.

GIVE ME A BREAK :speechless::shame::violent:

Very funny indeed! :lol:

I just wonder, if he already "sold" (?) his "magic" way to make 720000EUR three times (well, obviously three of his buddies invented those feedbacks, but let's suppose all that thing was true) he already made 3 times 20000EUR + 3 times 10% of 720000EUR, right? Not counting the one time he might have done it for himself (as he says "you can take advantage of this circuit only once")...

That's a lot of money, so I wonder why such a rich guy making so much money so easily needs to sell all these top awards for "only" $890.00 "Very urgently"...

Some people are really amazing!... :speechless: What a joke!!! :rolleyes::shame::violent:

Dolf

Edited by Dolf

Guest Alanirvine

I wonder what the seller would say if you told him that you would pay him in person and take possession of the medals at the same time? It would almost be worth the trip.

Alanirvine

:rolleyes:

I wonder what the seller would say if you told him that you would pay him in person and take possession of the medals at the same time? It would almost be worth the trip.

Alanirvine

:rolleyes:

Alan,

Either he would feel very uncomfortable and would invent some reason to say no, or if part of the local "mafia" he would gladly say yes and would be delighted to receive you, with all his gang waiting and ready for action :cheeky:

Cheers :cheers:

Dolf

Guest Alanirvine

I just noticed that the seller didn't say that you were getting the actual awards, but that the awards were "all on pictures".

Maybe he meant just that. That the awards were pictures of the awards.

:unsure:

Alanirvine

I just noticed that the seller didn't say that you were getting the actual awards, but that the awards were "all on pictures".

Maybe he meant just that. That the awards were pictures of the awards.

:unsure:

Alanirvine

Ha!ha!ha!...

You may be right, I also noticed that sentence but thought it might be his "bad" english.

But you may be right, and not being stupid he might be defending himself in case someone bids and feels deceived not receiving the real awards!

Not being mean, but I almost kind of would like to see someone bid and then see what will happen...

Or I might just play the naive and email him a question for him to confirm if the auction is for the real awards or the pics... :P

Dolf

Guest Alanirvine

Dolf,

You being in Lisbon, might ask the seller if it is OK to pay and receive the awards (assuming that you are getting the awards) in person. You certainly are a lot closer than me in Southern California.

I would love to see the seller's response.

Alanirvine

Edited by Alanirvine

Dolf,

You being in Lisbon, might ask the seller if it is OK to pay and receive the awards (assuming that you are getting the awards) in person. You certainly are a lot closer than me in Southern California.

I would love to see the seller's response.

Alanirvine

Alan,

The title of this thread couldn't be more appropriate :lol:

A good laugh is indeed what just happened to me when reading your post.

I believe I'm doing what you suggest. The good laugh might be even bigger when/if I get his reply.

I'll keep you guys updated. More later :D

Dolf

Can't wait either!

Alanirvine

Let's wait and see what he will reply to this:

Hi,

Can you please let me know if it would be ok to pick up the actual awards in person, rather than having them shipped? I ask because I have a good friend who is going next week in a business trip to your country so he could pick them up and bring them back to me.

Also, can you please confirm if you're selling the actual awards or only the pictures, as you mention -Awards of the USSR. All on pictures.- Just wondering.

Thank you,

Dolf

Two in one, like the shampoo... :beer:

Cheers,

Dolf :P

Edited by Dolf

Hey guys, I got a reply!

Here it is:

If you inform me yours email, I shall send you of more pictures and the copied documents to the awards, confirming their authenticity. Excuse, with a view of safety, I prefer a mail, and personally I do not meet buyers. From Austria to Portugal mail goes 2 days and costs 18 EUR.

So, for this guy (well "natallia" is a girl's name, no?), the mail is safer than a personal delivery!...

And he prefers not to meet the buyers in person, so I guess he doesn't belong to an organized "mafia" after all, just small fish, or an apprentice crook... :cheeky::rolleyes:

I just noticed that he is registered in Belarus, but the "items" would apparently be located in Austria!

Ok, I'm giving him an email address so we might have some pics later ;)

Dolf

And pics we have!... I'm surprised! I thought I wouldn't have a reply to my 1st message and I got one! I wasn't sure I'd get a reply when I asked for the pics, as I also enquired about an inspection period and his return policy (questions for which I didn't got an answer, btw!) but I got the pictures!

My message:

Ok, please send the pictures to:

DolfoDylan@yahoo.com

I believe it would be safer to have someone pay and pick up the items in person rather than sending them by mail (plenty of things get lost on the mail everyday!) but if you say so...

18Euro is by Registered mail with a tracking number, right?

Do you allow an inspection period of at least 7 days? And what about a return policy, in case I'm not satisfied with the items?

Thanks,

Dolf

And his/her reply:

On parcel posts I acquire an insurance policy. And time was losses. I can not send you the award without payment and the personal meeting does not suit me. I send forward you in-depth photos and you decide to participate to you in auction whether or not. Concern to the awards large and I shall do dispatch of the awards to the buyer by post and only after payment on my bank score.

Pics below.

Dolf