News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi all,

Okay, I got this one for like $6 waaaaay back when so if it's not good I'm not worried. So let the opinions fly. :cheers:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Oh, and I think that slight square shaped discoloration on the back is where a price sticker had been.

Thanks, :cheers:

Dan

Okay... nudge, nudge! Someone must have something to say... comment to make... shoot, anything at all! :lol: Please folks... feel free via whatever method. I'm not gonna die if someone has a problem and certainly not if it's okay and someone likes it. I live for that! :D

Just cause I has a beard... to quote George Carlin "Don't be scared... it's just a beard!" :lol::D

Dan

Heres one for sale on Collect Russia,

www.collectrussia.com/DISPITEM.HTM?ITEM=12458

Hope this is of some help :(

Order of Victory

Many thanks! :cheers: But with my eyesight and the fact that mine has such a dark patina compared with his I'm still not sure of anything.

I'll keep hoping one of our Soviet experts with some experience on these comes along and saves the day.

Although I will say, with my Bundy luck, I sincerely doubt it turns out to be original if that's what they run. But one never knows. Sure would be nice. :rolleyes:

Dan

Guest Rick Research

Among the things I got from about 12 seconds after the Wall came down in Berlin were:

Excellent Baker, Excellent Torpedoman, BOTH Partisan Medals, Brotherhood In Arms Medal...

you guessed it. All BAD. It's like they were made BEFORE the collapse, the bad stuff came out so quick, Pre-Books, Pre-anybody having any knowledge.

That's how I learned...

and I've never looked at another of these type badges since. Twice burned....

So dunno, me.

Hi Rick,

So they was ready for us! :lol: Probably figured we can't lick em militarily... let's do it economically and more specifically militarialy! :D

I too am in the same boat as far as not knowing. Wish I did... but perhaps some wandering traveler will come through and tell me at some point.

I figure with what it cost me... what they hey! And it looks good with my WWII stuff so I guess it's doing it's job helping to hold the riker mount down against the gravitational pull of the sun. :lol:

Many thanks, :cheers:

Dan