News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Authentic Orders?

Stogieman,

I hope that they are the real deal. That would be awesome for you. However, since I let myself get burnt on my Nevsky purchase I'll leave this to others to decide.

The detail on the 20th Red Army looks right.

Doc

Edited by Riley1965

Nope, not my stuff, but before I consider it, always check with the pros..... These seem much better quality than what we usually see, but as Dave points out..... tremendously good fakes everywhere.....

Rick,

if possible you should get better pictures. There is nothing obviously wrong, but good fakes exist.

Here is apicture of a 20 years RKKA medal with the difference between an original and an fake.

regards

Andreas

Andreas,

This one is a good copy !!!! :mad:

Ch.

Christoph,

which medal do you mean? The left picture I posted is a fake and the right one is an original, to compare

the differences.

One sign of a fake is, that you can?t see the rays under the enamel. Another sign is no wearig traces inside the ring.

Or do you mean both pictures from me show fakes?

regards

Andreas

Edited by Alfred

Guest Darrell

Hey guys ... amazing how much these devils are. They go for around $530 and that's the 5 sided suspension type. Why the great increase from the 30 Year which can be had for a mere $7? The number awarded? The date of award?

Edited by Darrell

Guest Darrell

Hi Darrel, I think it's like anything else... very limited supply and relatively high demand... I'd like to have one of these but I am resistant at the current price levels...

True ... kinda makes you wonder if we dont act now ... things will only look worse in the future.