News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

WWII Germans

Mark M

I decided to take a break from my other ranges of figures and take a stab at some 28mm WW2 Germans. I tried doing a couple of Fallschirmjagers and Panzerzerstruppes. Now, if I could just get the darned camera to do some decent closeups....... I also did a Panzer IVd to go with these but the kind folks at US Customs have been detaining the 1/2 of the order that contained it. Hopefully it will arrive this week and I will be able to add photos of it.

[attachmentid=34963]

Edited by Mark M

Thanks for the compliments. This is what I spend my spare time doing when I am not spending all my money at Ricks! Here is a teaser of the Panzer. As I mentioned the acc's for the tank were mailed sperately and are sitting somewhere in Customs. I guess they can not be too careful about what just might be inside those little ammo crates!

[attachmentid=34978]

As I mentioned the acc's for the tank were mailed sperately and are sitting somewhere in Customs. I guess they can not be too careful about what just might be inside those little ammo crates!

On that scale what else could it be than some kind of WMD?!... :cheeky::speechless1::speechless:

Nice work, Mark!

Dolf

US Customs has finally decided that my accessories contain no threats to the US and have passed them on! So, here are some final shots of the tank and crew.

[attachmentid=35716]

Edited by Mark M

• 1 year later...

I love the Mark IV Panzer tank with the WWII German flag on it: Very beautiful

Thank you for sharing.

Merry Christmas

SSG Luna, Lorenzo