News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Blank medal bar. Is this combination possible? I'm new

Technically it's possible, although the Labor Valor Medal should come before the 40th Anniversary of the Armed Forces Medal. If the veteran had that medal you'd also expect to see the 30th Anniversary of the Armed Forces Medal and of course the Victory over Germany Medal, so I don't think this is a very plausible set.

This is nonsense, fantasy, self-assembly, impossible in any way and under no circumstances. Although you can dream up, if you want, I will write you a story of an officer of the rocket forces under this block, but the disturbed order of the tapes all spoils everything.

The guy was drafted into the army during the Great Patriotic War, he graduated from the accelerated officer school, but did not take part in the fighting or did not distinguish himself in any way. In 1945, he was demobilized and worked hard and worked hard, receiving the medal "For Labor Valor". Due to the fact that the rocket troops began to form, he was re-drafted into the army in the early 50s (if he served 4 years in the war, he was called up in 1953 or later, the meaning is that by February 1958 he did not have 10 years of service). He wound his medals on the block through his ass, for which he was brutally raped at the first drill review for violating the statutory uniform. And kicked the hell out of the army. He did not live to see 1965. And you got the pad. Take it to hell, make something more sensible later. Good luck!

And if you really want something for the war from the USSR, then this is not a problem - register on the Ukrainian version of "newauction" or "violiti" and there you will pick up for every taste and color, even with documents, especially since Soviet awards are very inexpensive.

1 hour ago, chechaco1 said:

This is nonsense, fantasy, self-assembly, impossible in any way and under no circumstances. Although you can dream up, if you want, I will write you a story of an officer of the rocket forces under this block, but the disturbed order of the tapes all spoils everything.

The guy was drafted into the army during the Great Patriotic War, he graduated from the accelerated officer school, but did not take part in the fighting or did not distinguish himself in any way. In 1945, he was demobilized and worked hard and worked hard, receiving the medal "For Labor Valor". Due to the fact that the rocket troops began to form, he was re-drafted into the army in the early 50s (if he served 4 years in the war, he was called up in 1953 or later, the meaning is that by February 1958 he did not have 10 years of service). He wound his medals on the block through his ass, for which he was brutally raped at the first drill review for violating the statutory uniform. And kicked the hell out of the army. He did not live to see 1965. And you got the pad. Take it to hell, make something more sensible later. Good luck!

???

1 hour ago, chechaco1 said:

And if you really want something for the war from the USSR, then this is not a problem - register on the Ukrainian version of "newauction" or "violiti" and there you will pick up for every taste and color, even with documents, especially since Soviet awards are very inexpensive.

OK thank you very much. I will try this ?

13 hours ago, Ferdinand said:

Technically it's possible, although the Labor Valor Medal should come before the 40th Anniversary of the Armed Forces Medal. If the veteran had that medal you'd also expect to see the 30th Anniversary of the Armed Forces Medal and of course the Victory over Germany Medal, so I don't think this is a very plausible set.

Thank you very much ?

And do not forget about the medals for seniority, as well as the fact that aluminum pads appeared only after 1957. And it's a funny coincidence that silver medals have silver intermediates. The USSR is a power, not a huhry-muhry )))

20 hours ago, chechaco1 said:

And do not forget about the medals for seniority, as well as the fact that aluminum pads appeared only after 1957. And it's a funny coincidence that silver medals have silver intermediates. The USSR is a power, not a huhry-muhry )))

That's very helpful. Thank you ??

Yes Russia has quality medals. My grandma was from Russia und my uncle still have 2 st George crosses an a medal for zeal from our family

I will try my best to find a medal bar ?

Comrade I. V. Stalin said that " every accident at work or marriage at work has a surname, first name and patronymic." :) Therefore, the Soviet awards are very, very, very, regardless of that. that many were stamped by teenagers.

There are enough new-made pads for royal medals (and very decent quality). Native yes, roads and in a deplorable form often.

• 2 weeks later...

Multi-seat pads are always prefabricated, aluminum appeared after 1957, but this does not mean that they can not hang awards before 1957, which could be outweighed after 1957. In each case, you need to look individually. If the veteran is a civilian, then he could not comply with the order of placement, hanging in front of the awards that are of great value to him (for example, the Polish cross of the brave before the medals for defense and capture, or the medals for cities before the medal "For Victory". Or treat the jubilee medals with disdain and do not hang them in front of the medals for the cities - defense and capture). If the veteran is a military man, then the awards are different and the order of placement must be observed. At the same time, you need to look at the approximate date of assembly of the pad. To think, to fantasize, to assume. This is fascinating in relation to the prefabricated pads of absolutely all countries-Great Britain, Germany, and Austria-Hungary. This encourages the study of the history, culture and life of the people of that era. For example, veteran assemblies on old-type pads

IMG_20210507_083542 (1).jpg