News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Very nice!

Is this an example of what a salesman would have in his shop? Similar to the samples of award ribbons? 42DBEA9D-A74F-4C61-9E8B-4A537F6ED793.jpeg.b252bf69725953424984270e6f205c30.jpeg

I know the Kingdom of Württemberg also had their own unique passanten, thus the next logical question to be asked is, what other German States had their own unique passanten. 

I can assume that the Grand Dukedoms, Duchies, and principalities all used the Prussian passanten, however, the Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin has been know to have their own rules and unique uniform pieces that where adhered too, was this another example of this?

I know that paradeschärpes where often unique to their state, was this also the case?

Regards

I don't know exactly how many states had different "passanten".
    Württemberg did have its own model.

Württemberg 2.jpg

Württemberg ausser Dinenst:

Württemberg ausser Dienst 2.jpg

The Imperial Navy also had its own particular model:

Here is an example of the personal uniform of S.M. Alfonso XIII. King of Spain, à la suite der Marine

MARINA IMPERIAL - UNIFORME DE ALFONSO XIII MUSEO NAVAL.jpg

I believe that the officers of the German States with Militaerkonvention with Prussia weared Prussian Passants and silver flecked with black shoulder boards. I am referring to those States that have either a unique Regiment or only a Bataillon into a Prussian regiment, Mecklenburg was apart , Brunswick too , your collection of original samples is great