News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi again,

Here is the last item from the insignia lot I got a couple of months ago at a show. It is a KM Cloth chest eagle I believe and I was wondering what rank it was and if it looks good. The lot has checked out so far, and I think it's good but any opinions are welcome,

Thanks,

Pat

Also, there are no blacklight glowing fabrics or threads on this eagle. I think it is good based on the fact the other items in the lot were good, but anybody that knows fabric with some help is welcome to leave and opinion.

Thanks,

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some better pics, that you can see the details much easier with. Any opinions on this cloth eagle? Also, what rank and branch of the Kriegsmarine would this one be from? Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Pat

• 2 years later...

A belated thanks for the replies!

I have a couple more Kriegsmarine Eagles to show. First up is an Officers bullion eagle. I think it is a good one as the construction is extremely detailed and has proper aging. Any opinions on this one?

Thanks,

Pat

Next one I am not sure about, my experience isn't refined enough to have a solid thumbs up for it,but it does match another one I have that has been confirmed original. Any Kriegsmarine insignia experts have any comments on this one or the Officers eagle?

Thanks,

Pat

Next one I am not sure about, my experience isn't refined enough to have a solid thumbs up for it,but it does match another one I have that has been confirmed original. Any Kriegsmarine insignia experts have any comments on this one or the Officers eagle?

Thanks,

Pat

Hello!

Looks good to me. :cheers:

All the best

Nesredep

Here are some better pics, that you can see the details much easier with. Any opinions on this cloth eagle? Also, what rank and branch of the Kriegsmarine would this one be from? Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Pat

Hello!

Very good. :beer:

All the best

Nesredep

Guest Darrell

Pat,

My uncle brought back two of the ones you show with the blue backing (last one you show above). Look identical to yours :cheers:

Edited by Darrell

Thanks guys for the comments,

Darrell, are you talking about the Officer's eagle or the first post cloth eagle? Just wanted to clarify as they both have a blue backing. How does the Officers Bullion one look to you gents?

Thanks again,

Pat

Guest Darrell

..Darrell, are you talking about the Officer's eagle or the first post cloth ...How does the Officers Bullion one look to you gents?

Thanks again,

Pat

I'm referring to the one in Post # 9.

Edited by Darrell

Duly noted Darrell :cheers: I was messing around with my new scanner so if you need a better scan of something please ask (Officers eagle?).

Thanks again and it's good to be able to post again and not be a silent observer anymore!

Pat