News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Lot of bogus beef at the SDA, when the club there hates the seller they will talk a piece down.

Not judging this piece, just in general I would recommend to rely on your own opinion. 

Unfortunately, the Albert Order has been extensively faked and I’m not 100% sure but this cross looks pretty darn good. Sold as Commander/Grosskreuz. Didn’t see weights or dimensions in the listing. Marked for Scharffenburg. 1212- Euro

IMG_2109.png

IMG_2110.png

Hi Bernd, Good Morning! The original listing had only a photo of the obverse and no dimensions posted. They had quite a few nice, original medals and bars, all went for pretty reasonable prices except the Hohenzollern. I suppose it’s possible that it was a Commander’s Cross and some of the bidders reached out to the seller for clarification and additional details. It went from about 700- to 1700- in the final minute of the auction!! I don’t know how to differentiate the two from just the one picture.