News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Good Service Medals

Rumor has it I have a 20 Years Long Service of Giorgian Moop & Document. Ca. 1950's/60's

But The (Truly) Evil Twin? refuses to delve in the box for a good showing... thus forcing me to open the Secret Archives........

Cover of the document that awarded his 15 & 20 Year Long Service:

Guest Rick Research

I'm not going in there. There's live ordnance in there and Gawdknowswot. :rolleyes:

Notice that the cover of Evil Ricky's states Ministry of Interior Affairs of the Georgian SSR. Inside we see Comrade Junior Lieutenant Khoperiya was in the PRISONS service. :speechless1:

• 1 year later...

Notice that the cover of Evil Ricky's states Ministry of Interior Affairs of the Georgian SSR. Inside we see Comrade Junior Lieutenant Khoperiya was in the PRISONS service. :speechless1:

So my question is...... how the heck did I end up with the research for this guy's For Valor medal today????? Any thoughts???

Dave

Guest Rick Research

Because you're special? :rolleyes::cheeky:

Any OTHER orphaned research cast up at your house? :catjava:

What was that word, "research"? Not sure it is my Soviet phaleristic vocabulary anymore. Wait wait wait wait.

I received the research to this group (who owns it, by the way?????) and another group that I requested research on LAST JULY. :speechless:

Oy!

Dave