News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Richard,with what appears to be an absolutely great collection displaying them would be the least of my worries.I'm sure you'll figure it out.Also,i would like to see the contents of all those cases,when you have time.

Best wishes,Martin.

Guest WAR LORD

An aside, which I hope may be of help. We have designed a medal cabinet, made in mahogony, with individual shelves. This alows the medals to be viewed and preserves them. The normal display case can allso be stored on the tray. If anyone is interested I would be pleased to give details.

Rich,

Any time you want there's loads of people that will clear up your mess.... Oh you'll have the cleanest shelves in the forum!!!

I likw what you did with the display. Its a pity though that not all medals can be propped up as nicely as German ones... Now take soviet medals with their suspension pieces.... or say mounted groups....

Jim

but thanks to a fellow member, Sandro, I now have some of those little stands. :beer:

I have tided the top shelf somewhat. Next shelf down still a disaster.

Thanks Sandro!

Rich

Hi Richard

Firt at all, let me tell you (but of course everybody told you already), that you have a great collection. Thanks for sharing.

I was wondering about the little stands. Could you tell me where you get them? I would like to have a few for my badges too.

kind regards

Edgar

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

hope this may help i have just bought 10 from this guy in the uk free post as well http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120076159045

i said i would put this on one of my forums he told me he has quite a few left as they where donated to an old peaples home here is his number I AM RETIRED SO USUALLY AROUND PLEASE EMAIL OR RING ME [uK]ON 01482 377058 CHEERS JOHN

An aside, which I hope may be of help. We have designed a medal cabinet, made in mahogony, with individual shelves. This alows the medals to be viewed and preserves them. The normal display case can allso be stored on the tray. If anyone is interested I would be pleased to give details.

Hi WL,

Would definitely love to see and get more details if you'd like to post them. I'm sure everyone would agree we're always looking for new and better ways to display our treasures.

Thanks, :beer:

Dan :cheers: