News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Some very nice Pochetnaya Gramota's!

Here are few of Gramota's, I thought I new what Gramota meant till I looked it up in the dictionary and it came up as Litteracy or the abillity to read :speechless:, but they have some loveluy designs on them, enjoy :jumping:

First up my favroiteits a 1984 and has a lovely design on the front cover :jumping:

Edited by Gerd Becker

• Replies 72
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Doc,

Glad you like them :beer: , I do have some more but they are not quite as good :banger:

Order of Victory

Order of Glory, how did you attach image larger than 65Kb. I would like to post some of my gramota, but making them smaller than 65kb would really limit what we can see.

Thanks.

Order of Glory, how did you attach image larger than 65Kb. I would like to post some of my gramota, but making them smaller than 65kb would really limit what we can see.

Thanks.

Hi

I think its because I am not a probationary member, so I can post larger items :unsure:

If you want yous could email me the pics and I could post them on this thread :D

Order of Victory

Hi

I think its because I am not a probationary member, so I can post larger items :unsure:

If you want yous could email me the pics and I could post them on this thread :D

Order of Victory

Sure, please send me your email and I will email you back the images of some gramota I have.

Thanks.

Here are few of Gramota's, I thought I new what Gramota meant till I looked it up in the dictionary and it came up as Litteracy or the abillity to read

For us monoglots what does "Gramota" mean? Postcard?

I like the image in post#2 where it seems it's autographed by Lenin himself. :)