News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Fraud? How can it be fraud to refill an empty bar? I'm doing this too, sometimes. It's nearly impossible to prove he's aware to take fakes for it - that's the problem ... :mad:

Do you remember this bar? I never liked it, to me it's a fake ... may be fraud, who knows ... it's not an old bar, that for sure ...

But _now_ it's fraud, apparently. I never saw something like this before ...

:speechless::speechless::speechless:

Please take a look at this club eCrap ...

:violent::violent::violent:

Edit: after taking a closer look on both I'm not sure anymore if this is (was) the same bar and got "upgradet". There's much similarity but the awards and ribbons may be not the same. Though, the bar itself looks enlarged. I don't know but actually I don't mind too much if those are the same - they're both bad, and this is a fact.

Edited by saschaw

• Replies 65
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adding an iron cross to a bar that you bought that is missing the cross from the ribbon is something different than addings clasps and totally extra items that were not supposed to be there :(

It's all about money, a shame!

He called me just now as he wanted to send me the better pictures I asked for via eMail, but my office was full. He sounded actually nice and I was the same, as I wasn't in a mood to argue. I was a little unsure and worried when my mother came in with the phone and said 'it's for you, a Mr. Uhrig' ... ;):P

I'll receive better pictures of the Baden bar, yeah! Please don't bid, then I have the chance to get it cheaper ... :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Another of Heiko's bars has appeared again, this time with the addition of a "HOPFU" spange...if this doesn't go too high I reckon I'll have a crack at it to try and rescue it. I'm getting tired of this!!!

all the best

Jason

Another of Heiko's bars has appeared again, this time with the addition of a "HOPFU" spange...if this doesn't go too high I reckon I'll have a crack at it to try and rescue it. I'm getting tired of this!!!

Do that, but beware - the china medal seems to be changed, too. Does look like a casted fake, doesn't it?!

all the best

Jason

Butchering good material is, to us, a crime about which nothing can be done through the legal system. It seems, however, that our friend has ventured into a new area. Now I do not know where this individual is located or what the laws are there; but where I live, this guy would be picked up for dealing with stolen goods and entitled to one phone call to arrange for bail.

Wild Card.......one moment, please no misunderstandings........ these are not medal bars that have been stolen from my collection!!! I sold these medal bars some months ago on ebay and then the buyer "upgraded" them by himself - no stolen material , only destroyed history - and that seems to be legal in the eyes of Justicia - of course not in the eyes of us collectors....

Thanks for the clarification. :blush:

So he is just a low life butcher and not a thief. Although a good lawyer could make the argument that by selling goods that he knows are counterfeit, he is, in essence, stealing the buyers money; but this is all better left to the esteemed members of the legal community.

Thanks again and stay brave, those missing bars have to show up someday, :cheers:

Wild Card

Haaaa Wild Card, you're kinda funny. :P;)

It would be great if the club had stolen Heiko's collection to sell it on eBay. That would be easy to prove and we had no more problems with the guy for some years. :D