News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of the Vajra

Ed_Haynes

• 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 7 months later...

And a closeup of the 2nd class (one of the first observed badges of that class). Possibly 4th grade?

Not a great image, sorry.

Has ANYONE ever seen any photo of any of these in wear? Would probably be more likely come from pre-WWI Russia than from Mongolia??

• 1 year later...

so did I :(

So that's three of us..........

How about that green monster LOT 8307... I thought I'd put in a pretty good bid for that one.....

Wrong.... 10000 EUROS!! just silly if you ask me.....

JC

• 1 year later...

Well, another Order of the Precious Rod (aka Order of Vajra or Order of Tusalakchi Gun (its Mongolian name)), 2nd class (on the red ribbon) will be sold at the MedalHouse auction on October 17, 2009 in Helsinki, Finland. The order is made of gilded silver (with Imperial Russian hallmarks) and comes with original box of issue. Starting price is only 1000 Euro, but I am sure it will go much higher...

• 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...

Not entirely the right thread but thought i'd pose the question here: the medal for valor of mongolia (i.e. old medal) of which apparently only one specimen exists (or has been found/photographed to date) - where is that one located?

Thanks

• 8 months later...