News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 7 months later...

Another oddity. It's marked 900 SM and measure 15.6x15.6mm. I believe it initially had some kind of needle-attachment with a catch, but this seem to have been filed off and instead a bar as been added. An odd arrangement, for which I see no practical purpose :unsure:

KR

Peter

• 1 year later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...

These are the pic i could get with my camera i,m no david bailey , i would be interested in your opinion i have owned this for 25 years and i paid strong money for it then

it was bought from a dealer in Nottingham the first picture i posted was from the dealers site i listed i did it like that for convienience not to deceive as you can see i'm not very good at close ups , thanks again for looking

Edited by whiskymick

As I suspected I'm afraid, the infamous RZM M1/133 fake. These have indeed been around for many years, in fact the first SS/FM fakes appeared in the middle to late 1960's!!

As to Kelly's pins, indeed they are bad as well, & he has been trying to sell them for years.......

Cheers

Don