News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Mystery Document!

fjcp

Just got this document in and I can't seem to make out much of anything.

I tried to figure out the date but got kinda stuck.

Even though it looks like it's missing a page or two it isn't, it's just torn a little.

Any help would be appreciated as always!

JC

Cover.

PS. Who here bought the new Partisan badge +doc from Alexei????

Come on, own up!!! that's the 2nd one I've missed and I put my order in within 6 minutes!!!

Edited by fjcp

Let me squint. I am TRYING with bichig, but it is winning. May have a simnilar one, let me look. I have many such mysteries.

I am trying to persuade a friend who can read bichig EASILY to check in frequently and save us all. :P

(Do you mind if we hijack the thread for general mystery documents??)

Edited by Ed_Haynes

Cover.

PS. Who here bought the new Partisan badge +doc from Alexei????

Come on, own up!!! that's the 2nd one I've missed and I put my order in within 6 minutes!!!

You've identified a great new dot-com business model: a website which triggers you as soon as another website starts updating :cheeky:

I'm just hoping that this time I was quick enough to get the bronze udarnik!

Too late again :speechless:

Now I had to run off and buy something else again...

I should have noticed the warning on Alexei's website the first time I entered ;)

It makes you wonder though, how many collectors of shockworker badges from the exotic country of Mongolia exist? And why aren't they all on this forum!

Edited by Bob

Too late again :speechless:

Now I had to run off and buy something else again...

I should have noticed the warning on Alexei's website the first time I entered ;)

It makes you wonder though, how many collectors of shockworker badges from the exotic country of Mongolia exist? And why aren't they all on this forum!

Hi there Bob,

There I was complaining about somebody who got an item before me and there I've done that very thing to you!!

Sorry bob :blush:

I got that bronze Udarnik Alexei had a month or two ago.

So what did you buy?

JC

Hi JC,

Well, it's at least nice to know that the one from 2 months ago went to somebody here on the forum:)

I went for the boxed Order of Red Banner of Military Valor + I supplemented it with a nice Bulgarian Dimitrov miniature to add to the early edition Dimitrov Order I have in my collection (although I am not sure whether the early orders were actually issued with a miniature). Not it's just waiting for the mailman to arrive:)

Bob

Back to topic (I suspect whoever got Alexei's various goodies will post their new guests here when they arrive, I know I'll post what I got when I get it -- we are starting to sound like our German-collecting cousins whining about Detlev's updates?! -- the last I saw, he still had the nicest thing and best buy on his update, the interior ministry badge) . . .

Document 2

(Can we number these for ease in reference whan we have a clue what they are and say.)

Starting with mysterious things in bichig.

Document 4

This one has actually been shown here before

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=4252

but as it now lives with me and has sprouted new mysteries. It seems to be, rather than an ID, an kind of certtificate of prior service in interior ministry, to hit other people with when you had retired.

It is in Cyrillic script, so it will seem more familiar :)