News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Beer anyone ?

Sweeet!! No so sure about that American beer tasting any better though. What is the motto around the EK, I can't quite make it out. Anything exciting on the pocelain lid? It sure is a beauty, even if American made.

Dan

Hi,

Its German made, has a porcellain lid... cannot remember the motto on the lid... something from 1890 I think.

On the front I think it was "Treu bis in den Tod"

A good friend wrote to me from the states years ago and said "Chris !!!! Help !!! I am tired of the USA... drinking beer from plastic cups and tin cans !!!! I need something stylish and GERMAN !!!!"

So I sent him this........

Maybe he will post better pics... if he has not been using the mug too much..

Hi,

Its German made, has a porcellain lid... cannot remember the motto on the lid... something from 1890 I think.

On the front I think it was "Treu bis in den Tod"

A good friend wrote to me from the states years ago and said "Chris !!!! Help !!! I am tired of the USA... drinking beer from plastic cups and tin cans !!!! I need something stylish and GERMAN !!!!"

So I sent him this........

Maybe he will post better pics... if he has not been using the mug too much..

Lies, all lies! He wheedled me into paying him a small fortune for it :rolleyes::cheeky:

As requested :cheers: [attachmentid=60202]

I'm picturing it empty, as the last time i showed it I was severely reprimanded for filling it with a Pilsner :blush: