News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

As a newcomer into the imperial period I am searching for a reliable dealer.

Please tell me where these dealers are?????

Is it simply that imperial items are sold or traded between collectors???

Lots of TR dealers around that occassionaly have an imperial item but it seems to me that these guys really don't have any expertise.

Help !!!!

Rod

Guest Rick Research

Actually, I haven't been aware of any militaria dealers who specialize in Imperial iutems since the 1980s.

We've always been the "fringe" minority of the mass produced Thousand Years O' Zink stuff.

Odd items may slip through in general merchandise now and again, but there are currently no dealers I've ever dealt with who specialize in Imperial.

What exactly are you interested in? Medals? Spike helmets? Or... ?

The only dealer I have found is Der Rittmeister.

I would like to see other dealers for a comparison of items and prices.

Seems a shame that there are no imperial dealers since from what I have seen the imperial period offers much more in terms of variety, quality and yes ... price.

Rod

Guest Rick Research

THAT is certainly true :cheeky: ...

though a constant source of disappointment and regret (that those are not MINE). Sigh. :cheers:

AND a source of fantastic information as well as jaw dropping pretties.

Thinking of which, Dave Danner's own website is another good place to wander, dreamin.'

Hi,

You can find some beauties on J?rg Kalies' website, idem with Andr? H?sken. Both are serious dealers

regards

Christophe

Hi Rod

If you are going to collect Imperial medals & orders there is a very helpful book that comes out of Germany by Jorg Nimmergut. Has all the States listed and prices as well. Pocket size book easy to carry around at shows. The dealers and auction houses all have ads listed with website address. I purchased my 2005/2006 copy from Helmut Weitze www.weitze.net Hope it helps

Sincerely

Yankee

I've also had good experiences with Barry over at eMedals.

I'll second Vince's recommendation--eMedals has always been a safe bet for me, along with Hermann Historica and Andreas Thies. Both have great catalogs to boot...

Gaffken