News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Blue electrical jacket,pants etc..

Someone I know suddenly started selling about 90% of his collection about 2 months ago.

One of his mannequins always had my extra attention and I hated to see that one go..., bad moment though,nothing was planned from my side,but I had to decide quick...

Ok,I managed to move some stuff and here's what I got .

A swimmingvest,only some damage on the label..

A blue electrical jacket and pants insuper condition.

Pants have the lanyards and their original suspenders,suspenders are rare and very hard to find.

Mint electrical boots,they once belonged to me and now I've them back.

Very nice electrical gloves.

So,a very complete electrical outfit and I'm happy with it.

Jos.

Jackets and pants are a matching couple,but if you watch carefully you'll notice that the connections on the trousers are blue leather and on the jacket they're grey/brown...

This isn't a problem and I've seen it several times...

Watch the pic to see what I mean.., Focke-Wulf pilots in the snow with similar outfit.

Jos.

Edited by Jos Le Cont

Thanks Paul,

That's why I wanted the stuff,many of these jackets are damaged,repaired and with frayed sleeves etc..

A few weeks ago I followed a mint jacket on Ebay,didn't last long,sold behind the screen the other day..

With a bit of luck decent electrical trousers can be found,but they go for big money nowadays..

The last few years fakers are focussing on flightstuff,first the smaller stuff like rubber goggles,but now we can find jackets and flightpants;Summer and Winter pattern,the super rare white jacket,flare straps,leather jackets,electrical gloves,Nietsche & Guenther goggles etc..

This means good stuff is getting rare and more expensive.

A shot of the soles of the boots....,like new..

Jos.

Jos,

What no electrically heated flying helmet? :rolleyes: Just kidding, but if it existed you would have one. That is the best set I have ever seen, truly in mint unissued condition. I had a set of jacket and pants many years ago when I collected TR. This brought back some old memeories of them. The sleeves on the jacket were frayed some, but the pants were in great condition. I love that right side pistol pocket(P08, P38 size not for some wimpy little .32) on these. :jumping:

Dan

Edited by Daniel Murphy

• 2 years later...