News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

To relieve the "silence" on this board

Bob

Looks like a true "fun guy" and that snappy state security leather coat just reinforces the image.

You say this photo fell out, loose? Sad, for it would be nice to see the document matches with.

Yep, and couldn't match it pic to any of the booklets (based on stamp) so either it was "loose" in some where or was not a correct pic to begin with...

I just wish we could research all these Mongolian awards sooner rather than later... just the thought (dreaming): detailed service records, photographs, etc.

Yep, and couldn't match it pic to any of the booklets (based on stamp) so either it was "loose" in some where or was not a correct pic to begin with...

I just wish we could research all these Mongolian awards sooner rather than later... just the thought (dreaming): detailed service records, photographs, etc.

Dream on and hope for 2007 . . . :rolleyes:

With a face like that it's easy to see why groups like Cheka, Gestapo, CIA &c can be so successful in what they do.

Then again it's dangerous to judge a book by it's cover. This guy might have been gentle shepherd and the father of a happy family.