News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New EK1 AWS Screwback

I really appreciate the comments from those in the know. With so many fakes going around and the prices this stuff costs, it makes you feel alot better when the items are real. I trusted the seller on this , got a fair price and I now have a piece that I'm really happy with. The way I look at some of these items is this: If you wanted a cross like the one I have posted here, where would you go to get one? It's not like a TV or another product. I know they are out there but not that easy to find are they? Each one is unique. Thanks guys!

I really appreciate the comments from those in the know. With so many fakes going around and the prices this stuff costs, it makes you feel alot better when the items are real. I trusted the seller on this , got a fair price and I now have a piece that I'm really happy with. The way I look at some of these items is this: If you wanted a cross like the one I have posted here, where would you go to get one? It's not like a TV or another product. I know they are out there but not that easy to find are they? Each one is unique. Thanks guys!

AWS' are not common, but occasionally they come up for sale. I think Micha had one(AWS) for sale on this site a few months back. This is a real jewel you've got. Congrats.

He did have one for sale and I think it went for a good price also. Thanks for the comments. I'm feeling better about picking up this piece all the time. Now to find a pillowback version.

The 'pillowbacks' will be a little harder to find, however, Detlev just sold one friday for $524.00(US). I personally collect AWS 'pillowback' variants myself, and I can tell you that it is an addictive endeavor that I do not wish on anyone, however, it looks like it may be too late for you, as you may already be addicted. Good luck in your endeavors.

Edited by ekhunter

That is a very nice cross Steve, AWS has always been a weakness of mine too. I think it's probably already too late for you now. In my experience once you've got the stage of being interested in maker marks and variants you are stuck with the EK malaise. Fear not though there are plenty of us to support each other.