News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

8 place Ordenspange with Dutch decoration

I just found a great Ordenspange in an old Carsten Zeige catalogue.

Lippe-Detmold / Denkmunze an der erstrittenen Thronanspruch 1905

Schaumburg / Goldene Verdienstmedaille 1893-1905

Detmold / Goldene Verdienstmedaille 1905-1918

Leopold-Orden Silbernes Verdienstkreuz

Sachsen / Silberne Friedrich-August-Medaille

Sachsen-Meiningen / Silberen medaille Hausorden Herzog Georg von Sachsen-Meiningen

Schaumburg / Silberen Verdienstmedaille

Niederlande / Silberen Verdienstmedaille des Hausorden von Oranien

Is it possible to name this bar? I would like to know why he got the Dutch award! I will post a scan tomorrow!

Guest Rick Research

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. But I will have to transcribe ALL of the Lippe-Detmold award rolls. Check back in the autumn!

Guest Rick Research

I have the Meiningen Ernestine rolls from 1911-16 and checked for "Georg" medals to Lippe subjects. That medal must be from before 1911.

I just found a great Ordenspange in an old Carsten Zeige catalogue.

Lippe-Detmold / Denkmunze an der erstrittenen Thronanspruch 1905

Schaumburg / Goldene Verdienstmedaille 1893-1905

Detmold / Goldene Verdienstmedaille 1905-1918

Leopold-Orden Silbernes Verdienstkreuz

Sachsen / Silberne Friedrich-August-Medaille

Sachsen-Meiningen / Silberen medaille Hausorden Herzog Georg von Sachsen-Meiningen

Schaumburg / Silberen Verdienstmedaille

Niederlande / Silberen Verdienstmedaille des Hausorden von Oranien

Is it possible to name this bar? I would like to know why he got the Dutch award! I will post a scan tomorrow!

Roel,

This man cannot be more than a 'lakei' (sorry, don't have my dictionary at hand).

Unfortunately the manuscript for the Family Order of Orange lies still unpublished because the author can't find a publisher for it :-(

Cheers,

Erik

Roel,

This man cannot be more than a 'lakei' (sorry, don't have my dictionary at hand).

Unfortunately the manuscript for the Family Order of Orange lies still unpublished because the author can't find a publisher for it :-(

Cheers,

Erik

HI Erik

Wow that is to bad, would love to see books like that published!! Maybe tthe Koninklijk Huisarchief itself would think of publishing it (since I guess there is were the data came from!

Greetz

David

Roel,

Cheers,

Erik

OMSA would publish it.

Not in Dutch they will ;-) And I don't think C.P. Mulder has the time to translate it into English, he's already working on three new books!

One would not realize there is so much to publish on dutch orders and decorations!! What will his new 3 books be about?

One would not realize there is so much to publish on dutch orders and decorations!! What will his new 3 books be about?

He just published his book on the "Schutterij-ereteken" (Militia Decoration). Future books will be: "Medailles van de Maatschappij tot Nut van 't Algemeen" (Medals of the Society for Public Weal), "Medailles van de Maatschappij tot Redding van Drenkelingen 1767-1900" (Medals of the Society for the Prevention of Drowning) and the beforementioned book on the Family Order of Orange. He also has his manuscripts finished for the Order of Orange-Nassau (1892-2000) and Order of the Netherlands Lion (1815-2000).

I'm currently finishing my manuscripts on the "Medaille van het Rode Kruis" (Medal of the Red Cross) and the Naarder Eerepenning (Medal for the Siege of Naarden 1814).

• 1 year later...