News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

And very nice too Chris, thanks for sharing. The 1919 does turn up occasionally however I've never seen an 18 offered for sale yet.....

Here's a group that was recently offered for sale (still no 18).

Any chance of a shot of the frame above the Stahlhelm?

Cheers

Don

Stahlhelm_collection.jpg

I think it was Relics of the Reich, but I'm not 100% sure. No idea what the price was or who got them I'm afraid. Not an item I considered buying, I just kept the image for reference, sorry.

Thanks for the other shot, if you get time perhaps you could post some detailed shots of a couple of them in their respective threads here http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=10095 to help our database, doesn't matter if the manufacturer is already present. Just follow the links next to the image required.

Cheers

Don

I remember seeing the Stahlhelm badges for sale also but it's been a few years back and memory fades. Will keep my eyes open for the requested dates.

Chris Clark, nice wall! :jumping:

The RAD honour pin (5th. from the right in the top row) appears to match my example.

At least it looks like it may have a rounded shovel tip. I would certainly appreciate seeing a close up of it if possible obverse and reverse. :)

--dj--Joe

Edited by --dj--Joe

These Stahlhelm badges are one of my faves, and it is great to see such a nice set (as complete as most will ever be) of these badges. I hope you find the 1918 and 1919 and I will keep an eye out for you as well. Thought I saw a 1919 somewhere so if I remember where I saw it I will get back to you.

Cheers,

Pat

Great collections!!! Did the Stalhelm organization even have a 1918 pin? They would have only had a month and 20 days to get an organization up and running... I would not think that they would have started making the pins for that year?

• 7 years later...

Guys,

An old thread but this was the most relavent place to post after searching I think.

A modern badge struck in my birth year so its 46 years old and the frauenbund badge I thought I had lost it in the hoover, turns out I was in a box!

Jock :)

• 4 months later...
    • 3 years later...