News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

As some of you may know my main thing is putting research material, i.e. ranklists, on CD. I am able to get ranklists on to CD in Adobe PDF format. It has been suggested to me to having the SS Dienstaltersliste on CD would be very helpful. I did some research and discovered that the 2 best SS Dienstaltersliste to have is 1938 (December) and 1944 (July).

My questions are .. Have either of these books been reprinted? Whould it be of value to have the SS Dienstaltersliste on CD?

I saw that Deltev Niemann sold an original 1936 SS Dienstaltersliste for 1000 euros. What you a fair price be for a 1936 and 1938 SS Dienstaltersliste on CD?

Any help is appreciated.

Guest Rick Research

I happen to know the fellow who reprinted the 1938. Not only does he still have some from self-printing, but he would undoubtedly slice and dice anybody who copied HIS copy. :speechless1: Best leave that one aside. :rolleyes:

I think these would be best sellers. Trouble is finding them. the 1944 was reprinted a few years back. i think Detlev had a few not long ago as well. A complete range with mike Millers' docs would be -primo.

• 1 year later...

As some of you may know my main thing is putting research material, i.e. ranklists, on CD. I am able to get ranklists on to CD in Adobe PDF format. It has been suggested to me to having the SS Dienstaltersliste on CD would be very helpful. I did some research and discovered that the 2 best SS Dienstaltersliste to have is 1938 (December) and 1944 (July). My questions are .. Have either of these books been reprinted? Whould it be of value to have the SS Dienstaltersliste on CD? I saw that Deltev Niemann sold an original 1936 SS Dienstaltersliste for 1000 euros. What you a fair price be for a 1936 and 1938 SS Dienstaltersliste on CD? Any help is appreciated.

I don't know if you're still looking for these lists or not but I found a company that has started to publish facsimiles of the 44 list(s) and the 43 list.

http://www.firstsourcebooks.com

The 44 Dienstaltersliste Volume holds the Jan, July and October lists.

http://www.firstsourcebooks.com/index.php/...enstaltersliste

The 43 Volume contains only the Oct 1943 list.

http://www.firstsourcebooks.com/index.php/...enstaltersliste

Looks like a pretty decent reproduction at a relatively reasonable price - they even managed to include the notes in the margins of the pages.

• 5 months later...
    • 1 year later...

Hi ,

I have never heard that one SS Totenkopfring was awarded on September. I remember the following months : April, June, November and December. Birthday of Hitler, Solstice of Suumer, Putsch of 1923 and Equinoxe of Winter.

I have seen some ring with others dates like 24 december and 30 june 1934 (night of long knives).

Inside the original ring there is no first letter of the first name.

Christophe