News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Partisan Medals

Guest Darrell

Guest Darrell

Remember that it's CollectRussia ;) As long as we don't buy them, this is not what these are going for.

Well I tend to agree that he is sometimes the "Kai Winkler" of pricing, it still kinda makes you wonder.

Well I tend to agree that he is sometimes the "Kai Winkler" of pricing, it still kinda makes you wonder.

Sorry, Darrell, your reference is lost on me, but try:

Partisan Medals

PARTISAN 1st CLASS MEDAL Instituted on February 2, 1943 and awarded to partisans and partisan commanders for acts of bravery. About 56,000 issued. Made of solid silver. Has very minor wear traces, XF+ condition. PRICE 340.00 [pix]

PARTISAN 2nd CLASS MEDAL Instituted on February 2, 1943 and awarded to partisans for acts of bravery. About 71,000 issued. Made of brass. Has very minor wear traces, XF+ condition. PRICE 270.00 [pix]

DOC FOR THE ABOVE Issued on February 25, 1980 to Shamko, Olga Stepanovna, very minor wear. PRICE 170.00

http://home.netcom.com/~merezhko/medals.html#Partisan_Medals

Guest Darrell

Yep.

I got my two documented 1st and 2nd Classes from Alexei. Not even close to the Collect Russia price.

Guest Darrell

:speechless1: What's Igor smoking? He has lost his mind!!! I used to buy from him...

:beer: Doc

I read the sales over a couple of times ... I thought maybe they were a rare version or SOMETHING ... nope.

Guest Darrell

I believe Ed hit the nail on the head. Some big dollar collectors from Russia are grabbing these driving up the prices. Many dealers don't care about the Little Guy anymore. They know even at these ridiculous prices the items will sell.

$$$$$$$

That's all they think about. I guess that's what sets Dealers apart from "Collectors" :unsure: